Saturday, November 21, 2015

Foggy morning




The fog moved in, and suddenly the surrounding trees became mysterious, quasi-silhouettes against a slightly brighter background. Yellow leaves on one tree appeared to hover in mid-air, their tiny branches obscured by the mist.

All was quiet. All was still. The air fresh and cool.

But I'm not stupid! Way too cold for me to venture out in just slippers and a T-shirt! So I grabbed the DSLR and stood at the windows, as close to heater vents as possible, and photographed.

And then, just because I could, I took one more photo using the iPhone and the Brush Stroke app.

The fog broke and the "real" day began. Spell broken.

©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you!