Friday, August 28, 2015

iPhone photo du jour . . .

Photo taken yesterday afternoon from my "Knead & Feed" restaurant window table in Coupeville, Whidbey Island, Washington. Good view. Good food. Then walked a couple of miles on the beach to hopefully work off some of that good food!

I may be getting tired of the "Lone Star" photo effect, but I still find little glimmers of joy using it. It works especially well on already-old subject matter (would love to use it at Bodie Ghost Town in California's eastern Sierra), or to make classic subject matter look old (like the ferry photo I took the other day). A lot of the time, however, it's just annoying! Kind of like me, I guess . . .

©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you!