Monday, January 7, 2019

Daily Photo 20190107 Sculpture detail

Chris and I headed off to the Chittenden Locks in Seattle today and found so much to see that we just now got home. I prepped this one shot of a sculpture detail as my "daily photo," but this is all I have time for at the moment. The sculpture is called "Salmon Waves" by Paul Sorey. And the whole thing is amazing.

There is SO much to photograph in and around the area, that we're going to have to go back again SOON. It's been a very good day. I hope yours was as well.

All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you for your understanding and kindness.