Sunday, March 6, 2016

My daily "3"

This just might be the only "straight" number "3" I will post this month. All my other images have been tweaked, adulterated, and transmogrified.

Even though I've done nothing to this one other than shoot it, I like the deep red color, the way the three is offset, the moody shadow above it, and then the horizontal element at the very top that keeps the "3" from floating up and out of the frame.

Who knew a "3" could be so interesting? (And yeah, I can hear the response, "Only you, Carol, only you . . .")

©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you!